Bio Data Of Parshottam Rupala
|Name||Parshottam Khodabhai Rupala
(Father: Khodabhai Madhabhai Rupala, Mother: Hariben Khodabhai Rupala)
|Date Of Birth||1st October, 1954|
|Place||AT: Ishvaria (Mahadev), Taluka-District : Amreli|
|Education||B.Sc. – 1976, Saurashtra University, B.Ed. -1977, Gujarat University|
|Married Life||1st February, 1979, Mrs. Savitaben, One Daughter and One Son.|
|Political Career||- Life Member, Bharatiy Janta Party, (BJP)
- President, Amreli District BJP – 1988-1991,
- Secretary, Gujarat State BJP - 1992
- General Secretary and Spokes person, Gujarat State BJP, Dt.25.06.2005 to October, 2006,
- President, Gujarat State BJP, Dt.20/10/2006 to 31/01/2010
- National Vice President, BJP Dt.16/03/2010 to …………,
- National In-Charge, Kisan Morcho, BJP,
- National Vice President, BJP, Dt.
- National In-Charge – Andhra Pradesh State,
- National In-Charge – Goa State,
|Parliamentary Career||Member of Legislative Assembly:
- 1991-95, Amreli assembly Constituency,
- 1995-97, Amreli Assembly Constituency,
- 1998-2002, Amreli Assembly Constituency,
- 19/03/1995 to 20/10/1995, Narmada Development, Water Resources and Water Supply Dept.
- 04/11/1995 to 18/09/1996, Water Resources and Water Supply Dept.
- 07/10/2001 to 21/12/2002, Agriculture Department
Chairman, Public Accounts Committee, Gujarat Legislative Assembly, March, 1997 to December, 1997
Member of Parliament – Rajy Sabha – Dt.10/04/2008 to 09/04/2014.
Member : Parliamentary Committees :
- Food and Consumer affairs (May, 2009)
- Personnel Affairs (From August, 2009),
- Ports (From July, 2010),
- Chemicals and Fertilizers(From September, 2010)
- Agriculture (From August, 2012).
Member of Parliament – Rajy Sabha – Dt.03/06/2016
Minister of State for Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare and Panchayati Raj – From: Dt.05/07/2016
|Other Professional and Social Activities||- Principal, High School, Hamapur, Ta. Bagasara, District: Amreli From Dt.15/08/1977 to 14/11/1983
- Chief Officer, Amreli Nagarpalika, Dt. 15/11/1983 to 03/08/1987,
- Principal, Municipal Girls’ High School, Dt.04/08/1987 to 01/04/1988,
- President. Amreli Consumer Protection Council, From 1987 to till date,
- Visit to All Villages of Amreli Taluka on Mission on Foot and Pioneer in starting Tiffin Bethak (Meeting with Villagers at Lunch brought from home in lunch box),
- Chariman, Youth Hostels of India, Gujarat State, 2005-2007,
- President, Gujarat Scout and Guide.
- President, All India Scout and Guide
- President, Akhil Gujarat Electricity Board,
- President, Hemu Gadhavi Centenary Year Celebration committee,
- Trustee, Kadava Patidar Trust, Amreli,
- President, Madad Trust, Amreli.
|Foreign Visits||Israel, England (U.K.) Nepal, Kenya, China, Hong Kong, America (USA), Sudan|
|Interest-Likings||Sports – Member of the Champion Team of Kabbadi, Saurashtra University, Reading, Travelling, to hear Folk Songs|
|Permanent Address||AT: Ishvaria (Mahadev), Taluka-District : Amreli - 365601
Telephone : 02792 – 240928
|Office at Gandhinagar||“”Madad” , Plot No. 219, Sector-20, Gandhinagar-382020, Gujarat, India.
Telephone : 079-23260013
|Office at Amreli||“”Madad” , Opposite Civil Hospital, Amreli
Telephone : 02792 - 224959
|Present Residential Address||Plot No.1181, Sector – 3-D, GH Road, Gandhinagar - 382003.
Telephone : 079-23238698
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org